2011年1月30日日曜日

Israeli

I met and shared a room in a hostel for 2 days with some Israeli people.

They are almost the same years old as me, 20 - 30 years old.

>>>

In the first day at Ushuaia, I just talked a bit with them.

When I got up from bed, the people in the room were talking in a foreign language that I didn't know.

After I ate a dinner, we talked a little bit.

Then, I got to know the language was Hebrew and they were from Israel. Their pronunciation is like Arabic.

>>>

Then, on the next day, I talked more with them.

And I decided to spend the next day with them.

This is what is so-called "旅は道連れ、世は情け (Tabi wa michizure, yo wa nasake)"- meaning: when you travel, it is good to enjoy friendship among travelers you meet.

The idea to go trekking with them came into my mind just because I felt.

>>>

The third day comes.

I moved to another hostel but came back to the hostel I had been staying.

Then, we met up again and went trekking.

It was a reasonable trekking. So hard way and so balanced rest.

After the trekking, we came back to the town and made preparation for the dinner.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day with them.

Especially the conversation during the trekking was really interesting.

They finished the compulsory military service and now are traveling around the world.

Their country is in another world that I don't really know.

The experience with them was even a romantic incident for me.

Now I wish I visit them in the country in a near future.

(With my friends from Israel - At Glacier el Martial)

On the other hand,

It was a bit shocking because I didn't know about them almost at all.

I wondered if I could call them "Jewish".

I wondered if I might ask them about their background.

But my worry was denied with their positive attitudes.

I made my knowledge about the country slightly deeper with their help and the experience with them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿