2011年1月24日月曜日

Visit a friend at La Plata

In the third day in Buenos Aires, I visited one of my Brazilian friends taking an internship in La Plata, a capital city of the state of Buenos Aires.

It took 1.5 hrs by bus.

>>>

La Plata is a capital city of the state.

The state government and the public university are located in.

The city was designed like a board of chess.

In the center of city, there are the Diet and the Catedral.




Before we met, there was a trouble: the ice cream cafe we were supposed to meet up has two shops in the city...

So, we met more than an hour later.

But finally we made it. At the moment when I made a phonecall to her, I was a bit moved.

>>>

After she took me around in the city as in the photos, we went to a trainee's house.

We had a dinner of Lasagnha that one of the Brazilian trainees there made for us.

Then, I got the last bus of the day back to Buenos Aires.

I enjoyed the day with my friend there. It is good to visit friends in a place you don't know!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿