2010年11月15日月曜日

FEA USP again

In the last week, I visited the faculty twice: the Faculty of Economics and Administration, the University of São Paulo.

The first one is what I wrote about in the previous article.

Then, second one on the last Friday.

It was an event to show what AIESEC USP did to their partners.

The company I am working for decided to send two people, my boss and me.

First, the president, a girl, made a presentation about AIESEC.

And after that, three Brazilian ex-trainees made their presentations.

Then, we took light dinner in front of the auditorium.

The boss and I were speaking something about AIESEC.

But nobody got close to us.

I thought that they were just hesitating like a usual student. But it was not true.

They hesitated because we talked in Japanese.

Because of this, they didn't see my boss as a Brazilian.

I noticed after two of AIESEC USP dared to speak with him.

When they got started talking, they looked a little bit shy.

It was my mistake. But these two girls opened the door FELIZMENTE.


I learnt from this happening: even here in Brazil, a country of diverse immigrants, they cannot see at once what kind of person he/she is.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿