2010年9月18日土曜日

A series of meeting people

1. Segunda feira - Monday

I had a dinner with a person working for a Japanese "trading" company here in Brazil. He has a unique background because he had lived in São Paulo when he was a junior high school student. The stories based on his experience were really funny and interesting. Some of his stories let me think about education, Japan, and what I have to do in general: enjoy the life.

2. Terça feira - Tuesday

I went to USP to get my salary for August. And then, I talked with some students there. Now AIESEC USP is under the season of election. One girl was wondering if she was going to apply. The conversation with her reminded me of the experience I had, making me reflect on what I did.

3. Quarta feira - Wednesday

Another Japanese trainee arranged with an ex-colleague to go playing succor in São Caetano do Sul, one of the most comfortable cities in Brazil to live. The ex-colleague is a really nice guy and we enjoyed most. Thank you, Cristiano! 

For me, the station Sacomã for Linha 2 Verde (the green line) was amazing. It is really new and the platform is like that of Namboku line, a GREEN subway line in Tokyo.

4. Quinta feira - Thursday

The president and vice-president of the company took us to a really good Japanese bar, BUENO in Liberdade for a farewell of a Japanese trainee for another Japanese company. There was a lot of new information given by them. So I think the trainee was really lucky because there is hardly such an opportunity.

5. Sexta feira - Friday

Today I had two schedules: one was to meet with a person whom one of my neighbors introduced to me to teach Portuguese. The other was to take part in the farewell party of a Japanese trainee by AIESEC PUC. A lady who will be a kind of my Portuguese teacher was really nice because she likes Japan and knows more than the usual Japanese people. The classes will be exciting. For the latter one, that was my first time to see AIESEC PUC's people. 

A gente, estou com muito sono!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿